Female Size Guide, body armour and anti stab
| Recording measurements on the measurement chart|
1. Always get someone to measure you. A fabric tape measure should be used at all times and the person who is being measured to be standing very straight.
2. FRONT LENGTH MEASUREMENT. Place tape measure at bottom of sternum (where collarbones meet i.e. just below tie knot location) and bring down to waist. Record this length.
3. BACK LENGTH MEASUREMENT. Place tape measure on the 7th vertebrae, highest projecting bone, which is almost in line with the top of the shoulders I.e. this point can usually be found under the back lower edge of your tie. Record this length.
4. CHEST. Ask the person to raise arms put the tape measure around the full of their chest; ask the person to bring arms to side. Record this measurement.
5. WAIST. The natural waistline this is just below the rib cage above the hips. Record this measurement.
When the person is of a portly shape (a large belly)
Measure the distance from the natural waist to where the person wears their belt; let them know that we will put a skirt on the bottom of the garment to hide their shirt